Would you like an easy and comfortable way to do a bun with long hair?
You know this is going to be an easy hairstyle when 'Lazy' is in it's name!
This is one of my favorite ways to do a bun with a Flexi clip. It takes barely thirty seconds, and stays in all day!
If you have short to medium length hair you will need your ponytail size flexi to do this hairstyle. If you have medium to long hair you will need one size above your ponytail size.
Ready? The Lazy Wrap Bun, also known as the Lazy Bun or Wrap Around Bun, is one of my favorite easy bun hairstyles for long hair!
(If you'd like to see a video tutorial of How to do a Lazy Wrap Bun with a Hair Stick, scroll down to the bottom of this post.)
1. Gather all your hair into a low ponytail
2. Take your ponytail with your right hand and thread it over your pointer finger and under the rest of your left hand
4. Turn your left hand downwards, separate your fingers, and pull the rest of your hair around and over top of your pointer finger and underneath the rest of you fingers.
5. Continue to wrap your hair around the bun over top of your pointer finger and thumb, and underneath the rest of your hand and fingers.
6. When you have wrapped all your hair around, tuck in the ends
7. Take the pin of your flexi clip and stick it through your pointer finger hole
8. Slide the pin along your scalp then come out through your thumb hole
9. Attach the pin in the loop, and that's it!
Here is a video tutorial on how to do a Lazy Wrap Bun with a Hair Stick:
I hope you found this tutorial on, How to do a Lazy Wrap Bun, helpful, so you can do a quick and easy bun for long, super-long, or medium length hair!
This is a popular hairstyle for long hair in Germany, but its popularity is growing world wide as an easy way to do a bun with long hair.
It is very similar to the Nautilus Bun, which is another great long hair bun hairstyle.
To learn how to do a Nautilus Bun step-by-step, see my post HERE.
I recommend trying both the Nautilus Bun and the Lazy Wrap bun, and seeing which Wrap Around Bun you like the best, and let me know!
If you'd like to see my recommendations for the best hair sticks, click HERE.
I hope you enjoyed this Lazy Wrap Bun Tutorial on how to do a wrap around bun!
If you got value from this post, please share and pin! Thank you so much!