Looking for new cute Christian head covering styles? You've come to the right place!
I've done the hard part for you; I've combed through dozens of head coverings for sale, and compiled the cutest ones I found!
Not only are they super cute, but they are also affordable, so you can grab several new styles for both special occasions as well as every day.
Note: This post may include affiliate links, which help our family with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support! 💗
Bandana or Kerchief Style Head Coverings
Bandana, or kerchief style head coverings are a casual, yet feminine way to cover your head. They are perfect for everyday wear.
1. Floral Elastic Hair Scarf with Sewn-in Hair Clips
I love the dainty floral print on this casual hair scarf. Comfy elastic band and sewn-in hair clips to keep it in place. It comes in a variety of colors and prints.
2. Feminine Floral Triangle Kerchief Head Covering
I love the vintage look of this pretty blue triangle kerchief covering. Chiffon fabric with elastic band. Tea anyone?
3. Lace-edged Floral Tie-style Bandana Head Covering
How cute is this floral print head scarf edged with lace?
4. Adorable Crochet Head Covering Scarf
What a cute head covering for every day. And goes with everything!
5. Fun Floral-patterned Triangle Kerchief Head Coverings
Colorful & casual triangle kerchief style head scarves with elastic and attached hair clip to keep them from slipping.
6. Cotton Head Scarf with Tassels
Simply lovely ivory kerchief hair scarf in a pretty and feminine cotton eyelet lace fabric. The tassel edging makes this modest head covering super-cute!
7. Modest Floral-print Head Coverings
Beautiful elastic bandana style head coverings in a variety of dainty floral chiffon fabric prints. A lovely modest head covering for every day.
8. Sheer Mesh Head Covering with Embroidered Flowers
9. Cute Daisy-print Triangle Bandana Head Covering
I love the daisy pattern on these lightweight chiffon head coverings! Elastic band and attached hair combs to prevent slipping.
10. Vintage Blue Floral-print Tie-back Head Covering
Another sweet, feminine lace-edged head covering with a dainty floral print. Makes a lovely Christian head covering. So pretty!
11. Sunflower & Daisy Crochet Head Coverings
You will feel like a carefree flower child (with all of the good, and none of the bad, of course!) with this cute '60s-inspired crocheted head covering with bright and cheerful sunflowers and daisies.
12. Denim Blue Eyelet Lace Head Covering with Cute Tassels
I love this modest head covering in casual navy/denim blue cotton. The eyelet lace and tassels are such a pretty touch!
How to Wear a Christian Head Covering (& Why!)
Love this post so far? Check out this post by Jessica, Why I Started Christian Head Covering (& Tips on How to Wear a Head Covering)
Lace Headband Kerchief Style Head Coverings
13. Lace Christian Head Covering
For more formal occasions, like church, this lace chapel veil is absolutely beautiful! Ties with a ribbon.
14. Handmade Vintage Ivory Lace Headband Head Covering
Soft polyester lace head covering in vintage lace and ribbon ties.
15. Black Rose Lace Headband Head Covering
Another beautiful lace chapel veil; a classy Christian head covering that is perfect for church or chapel service.
16. Handmade Blush Lace Headband-style Head Covering
I love the blush shade of this vintage lace headcovering with ribbon ties.
17. Vintage Beige Lace Headband Head Covering
This lace hair scarf in neutral beige will go with anything. Definitely a classic Christian head covering style!
Catholic Kerchief Style Head Scarves
18. Blue Satin Marian Design Head Scarf
This colorful Marian design on this classic Catholic head scarf in soft satin is simply stunning.
19. White Satin Marian Design Bandana-style Head Covering
This satin Marian-design head scarf gives a totally different look in white. Bright and cheerful! I love the flowers!
Chapel Veil Style Coverings / Mantillas
20. Flowy Sheer Lace Chapel Veil with Embroidered Flowers
Edged in lace, this pretty circular Catholic or Orthodox chapel veil cap is so pretty with its sheer lace embroidered with delicate flowers. So beautiful for Latin Catholic mass.
21. Elegant Rose Lace Mantilla Chapel Veil/Shawl
This long, rectangular chapel veil edged with lace fringe may also be used as a shawl, scarf, or wrap before or after Mass. This would make a beautiful mother-of the-bride or special occasion veil as well.
22. Spanish-style Chantilly Lace Infinity Veil Head Covering
This infinity scarf in elegant black Chantilly lace is absolutely stunning. A beautiful Spanish-style mantilla for worship.
23. Gold Infinity Scarf Mantilla in Chantilly Lace
This golden beige color of this Chantilly lace infinity mantilla is simply striking. Such an elegant Christian head covering for church, baptisms, confirmations, feast days, weddings and more.
24. Triangle Tulle Lace Church Veil
Lovely and feminine white floral tulle lace veil edged in dainty lace teardrop fringe. So pretty for weddings or bridesmaids.
Headband Style Coverings
25. Vintage Lace Headbands
I love the vintage look of these beautiful wide headbands in lace. The elastic band makes these very comfortable for both dressy occasions as well as every day wear.
Cap/Beanie Style Head Coverings
26. Colorful Cotton Slouchy Beanie Cap/Scarf
This beautiful multi-function head covering can be used as both a scarf as well as a cap, since it is open on the top. Not only can it be worn as a modest Christian head covering, but it is also makes a cute cancer head wrap for those going through chemo and hair loss, as it is stretchy and breathable.
Beautiful Hairstyles to Wear with Head Coverings
Check out my post Head Covering Styles: 25 Beautiful Ideas For Head Coverings to see ideas for how to wear your hair with head coverings!